>3 whole eggs
1 tbs coconut oil
1 small red onion, chopped
1 jalapeño diced
2 tbsp chopped chives
3 oz. feta cheese crumbles
1/4 tspn salt
1/2 tspn pepper
1. Add coconut oil to medium skillet and bring to medium heat.
2. Add chopped onion and jalapeño to skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until softened
3. Beat eggs in a bowl, add in salt and pepper and stir. Add mixture to skillet and stir for 3-4 minutes or until cooked but still moist.
4. Turn off heat and remove skillet. Mix in chives and feta cheese and let sit for 30 sec.
5. Remove contents of skillet onto a plate and enjoy!